Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions A beautiful challenge.

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jak Swift
    Participant

Hmmm !! Hi Sxpoet. First thought; I agree, far too scientific for my liking. It sounds like a really old concept. Old Conn’s for example came with a Conn mpc. Probably just a ploy to get you buying the mpc made by the horn maker. That’s my thinking.
      I’m really glad you are happy with your Guardala man. Is it an original or a laser cut ? Not that it matters. So long as you are REALLY getting into it.
      Glad you enjoyed the Vito clip. Some fancy horn huh !! Did you give ” Frankenstein ” a listen ?

jak Swift
      Participant

I’ll jump over to members downloads, give your tone a listen…..

jak Swift
        Participant

Bit of a SoundCloud issue. The only track I could access was ” swing low “. Your sounding great man !!
          Nice tone, good intonation ; nice one !!
          Some people really don’t like metal mpcs. To me it really makes no difference. I always use a mpc patch anyhow……

Anonymous

some powerful sax playing!

I recently cleared out my uploads on sound cloud, to make room for doing more uploads (free use of soundcloud has a limit on the total time taken up by uploads). All my uploads have been short timing exercises. Theres only one sax tune left on there

jak Swift
            Participant

OH YEAH !!! Thanks man, it really is some playing huh !!

Anonymous

i just love the mouthpiece, you can play slow numbers, fast numbers, softly,
                loudly, bend notes , slow notes down, sound like different brass instruments..

jak Swift
                Participant

Well….stick with it Sxpoet. There is really no reason for you to change now; your whole tonal concept will just get better and better. Soon you will be playing like Edgar !!
                  I never get tired of that track. The guys intonation, matching the guitar is just great.
                  The Runyon may be here as early as tomorrow, I’ll let you know. Thanks for the clip man, Always a pleasure !!
                  Speak soon amigo, have a nice evening….

Anonymous

Anonymous

enjoy

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.