Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Backing Track Download no work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carl T Hall
    Participant

Hello — My first time at this so admittedly maybe it’s just me but when I click on the backing track button I just get sent to the sign in page offering a lessons. How do I get the track?? I paid $9 for Bésame Mucho. I have only my tenor Bflat here in Oaxaca Mexico.

john
      Keymaster

Hi Carl, sounds really crazy! No idea why this is happening to you….never heard of such a thing happening to anyone else but I’d like to figure out the issue…
        when you say “click on the backling track button” do you mean within the download link? please be as specific as you can as I can’r see exactly what you’re doing.

Carl T Hall
        Participant

Hello and thanks for the quick response. I tried a different route this morning and got the track so all’s well. However you might take a look at the email customers get when purchasing a song. I received an email receipt with links to the alto and tenor sheet music and the backing track. However when I clicked on the link it didn’t get me to the track. Just took me to register snd sign-in which i did, but the track itself didnt come up. I’d be happy to forward the email if you have an email address for that kind of thing.

john
          Keymaster

thanks carl I got it…not sure if the issue was on our end or yours….haven’t had any others complain about the same issue.
            if you get another one just let me know what happens.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.