Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Careless whisper

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Anonymous

rather hypnotic watching the singer moving, the piano players hands moving, the drummers hand moving, the cello hands moving,
        all moving together like the cogs in a machine – apart from that player that disappears and reappears like a jack in the box at various points in the room.

Outstanding..

brother cavefish
        Participant

can’t stand this song , George micheals make me gag–but the group itself has a sweet style, i am sure they came right from the 30s

Anonymous

@Bc – lol, like your comment

@Jeff
            – i also like similar sort of groups

With these and similar groups, there no ‘I’ in ‘Team’ so it’s mood, atmosphere, kick off your shoes and settle down to a nice glass of wine – compared to i’ve only come to your gig because you’re the best player in the world and its all about you, and i worship the ground you walk on, and every piece you play will be a masterpiece! lol

to be honest i love both worlds, but they don’t cross over

Anonymous

I found it interesting how easily Dave dictates the rhythm of the music.

Good musicians can create a viable atmosphere even on the dark side of the moon.

Where’s my wine?

Anonymous

This is the kind of ‘pink sax’ I like! Check out 6:55

Anonymous

Some great stuff there Jeff, i’ve only got a 3 minute attention span when it comes to listening to recorded concerts, something like these i couldn’t find the time to listen all the way through, i’d start climbing up the wall.
                  I prefer to be there in the concert… okay for listening all the way through in the background while working on something.

i’m going to a concert this month with my wife, two tenor singing blokes singing opera, swing etc.. it’s my wife’s type of music, i’ll just have to keep a lid on it and hope i don’t go out of my mind. lol

john
                  Keymaster

Same here sxpoet. 1 or 2 classical symphonies a month. Cellos, violins, Conductors, grand piano. brass, oboes, Mozart in the Jungle stuff.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.