Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video Gig from last year, I know, I'm slow. LOL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jake
    Participant
      Michael Bishop
      Participant

Hey Jake,
        I was trying to check it out and the link isn’t working.

Anonymous

i don’t use facebook anymore (too many crabs pokeing around on it), so
          i can’t view anything.

Depending on how far back you recorded it, i would assume your playing will have improved a lot since then. Worthy of doing a more recent upload?

Michael Bishop
          Participant

@ Sx Poet yeah, I hear you on that for sure. I stayed away from it for a while too. As you said, lots of bad vibes on Facebook. I personally know of people who have allowed their personal friendships to be destroyed all because of misunderstandings on facebook–crazy to say the least.

The only reason why I have it is because it allows me to connect with family, music friends, stay updated with the Blues Society, local Outdoors events that my son participates in, etc.. The Blues Society posts all upcoming events on their Calendar and they use facebook for it. They used to have their own website but they get more interaction with Blues Society Members through facebook. They’ve posted videos of members playing every Friday night, and some of them have gotten picked up by local bands, so a lot of good has come out of it. But in terms of using Facebook on a personal level, I keep it at a bare minimum–for the same reasons you mentioned.

jake
            Participant

try this.
              as for facebook its a great medium to share. def need to pick and choose tho. hate all the political bs associated with it for sure! like you said michael, lotta friendhips killed over stupid stuff and opinions.
              enjoy
              jake

Michael Bishop
              Participant

Way to go Jake! Very Cool 🙂 Man, you’ve made some awesome progress since I last saw you play, very inspiring 🙂 On a side note, I sent you a new friend request through facebook a few months ago, did you see it? I shut the other account down. Remember that breach FB had a few months ago? After that, my account started acting weird and I was afraid scammers got to my account. I couldn’t even post stuff on my own timeline, like I was locked out or something. Very cool stuff Jake 🙂 The woman who’s singing has a strong voice too.

Mike Potter
                Participant

Great playing Jake!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.