Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions GOFUNDME !!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jak Swift
    Participant

OK, I put this lower down somewhere but I want it to be seen. Aminn, you have my apologies. It was my major concern that you had just put this up without asking. Not so !! Great !! Life gets tough and that’s a given. A guy with your obvious talent really should at least try to earn as much as you can….and yeah, sell anything you don’t need. Its a kinda paradox to look at a site where the guy is telling you of his awards, but asking for the money to be put through college. There are many bars, restaurants that would give you a shot, especially if they knew your goal. Good luck man, and no hard feelings from my end…..jak

jak Swift
      Participant

Its not about me Ammin, but I’ve had the worst coupla years. Down to one Half assed tenorsax after thirty years, all brought on by a violent st robbery. S*** happens man !! I’ve been crazed with boredom and tying to find a way back….so I do what I do…play !!! I’m tired of seeing my name under every post, you just gotta keep going man. Johnny the ” Us and Them “, is a blast. Thankyou. I’m gonna back out for a while. Certainly until I get my new tenorsax. Didn’t want to leave on any bad vibe and wish you all good luck, health and happiness…jak

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.