Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert Frederick
    Participant

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

john
      Keymaster

great work Robert. I think you read the chart perfectly…also your video looks like it’s from the 1940’s or something…really cool.

Robert Frederick
        Participant

John:

Thank you for looking it over and commenting. I have been working in the rooom I filmed this clip in for for the last 9 months as a college professor teaching ove 100 students rocket propulsion online (yeah, you do kinda have to be a rocket scientist to do that).

For the last 6 years, I hav enjoyed picking up my sax agian. 5 years ago was my heart surgery, and as I had told you before, playing the sax was a special part of my preparation for surgery and music was a sustaining joy inside of me during my recovery.

This is a special song, becasue my friend Melvin Rogers, whose no-sign-out-front BBQ I used to play at, passed away last year. We had a “Merry Little Melvin’s Chritma” lunch party there each year, and this is the song I would play.

Thank you for your energy and cranking out all the new songs. I enjoy all of your work.

So for 20201 let’s stay postitive and test negative. See you online.

Sincerely,

Bob Frederick
          Huntsville, AL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.