Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Repertoire Help Me Make It Through The Night

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Participant

William yea i don’t hear a drummer until later on in the tune then i can count on the 2&4 beat.I have done what John said and played along with him and got it right “spot on”

john
      Keymaster

@Simon, coupon code? yes it’s working. let me know if you’re still having issues with it.

john
        Keymaster

ya I forgot that the drums don’t play in the 1st verse BUT he does keep time on the cymbal so focus in on that.

Pete
          Participant

William you can hear the drummer clearly on beats 2& 4 starting at measure 11 i think?I try and use this to keep in time.

RockinRobin
            Participant

I’m working on Jennifer Rush”s “The Power of Love”. On the first repeat Jennifer sings a verse that is not in any sheet music of “The Power of Love”
              William

Dolph
              Participant

Hi Johnny, I’ve been practising Help Me Make ITTN all evening and think I’m getting there. Question: In bar 43 you perform a glissando (or do you call it a fall-off?) over two octaves from high Bb straight down to the low Bb. I know how to do a glissando, but just over one octave. So I’m OK from middle Bb to low Bb, but how do i get from high Bb to low Bb? Is there a cheat? A shortcut you take from high Bb straight to low Bb?
                Cheers,
                Dolph
                France

john
                Keymaster

I think it just needs to be played twice as fast since you’re covering 2 octaves instead of one.

Dolph
                  Participant

OK, thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.