Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Premium Access Membership How to get premium downloads

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    steph atkinson
    Participant

I would like to get some downloads which should be free on premium membership. ESP Don’t worry baby
      How do I access them please?

John Knearem
      Participant

I can not find April’s coupon code help please

john
        Keymaster

“Repertoire” section in Premium, near the bottom below the video

RockinRobin
          Participant

Hi Johnny
            It may be too late to use April”s code for “Time is tight. Today is April 30 The music is not posted yet. I’ll check back before midnight mountain time
            William

john
            Keymaster

Most people have used up their 4 for April so by the time this new one gets up it will probably have to be used with the new May coupon…
              sorry but that;’s just the way this cookie crumbled!

LLOYD NEILSON
              Participant

Hi J – pse give me a little direction here as I seem to be gong around in circles as cannot find this turquoise colored box named “Repertoire” for a coupon code – Do I go to the “Music” Link on the main page?

“once signed into Premium Dashboard; then hit the turquoise colored box named “Repertoire”. Thanks L

john
                Keymaster

On the main Dashboard of the Premium area there are a bunch of colored boxes which represent the lesson modules.
                  the coupon code is on the Repertoire section which is accessed by clicking the turquoise colored box.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.