Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Maceo Live

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

taking the stroll down the isle is something I just about always do at a live performance but taking a guys seat to sit next to his date …
      never thougth of that one!
      Maceo does this about 5 min in.

Anonymous

wow – reminds me of music from “starsky and hutch”
        in the current politically correct climate, at least we all know where his hands are (on the sax) so no problems there boyo! lol

Mel
        Participant

Lots of energy by the band but taking the man’s seat beside his woman was a little over the top.

Anonymous

Hey Johnny, you could do one better than that, in your next live
            performance, you could sit next to the guys date, and then drag her
            up on stage and serenade the lovely lady! Now that would make the guy
            cringe, left standing there. lol

john
            Keymaster

ya, it sounds crazy but that kind of stuff works big time with an audience.
              during one tour a couple years ago a crooner I was playing with would bring up a guys date, sit her beside him on a stool at centre stage, sing to her, then I’d stand beside her blowing a sweet sax solo….you wouldn’t believe the look on these ladies faces night after night and the crowd went nuts for such a simple little thing. people like to feel included and in contact with the performers.

Mel
              Participant

Have to agree that people always want to be involved with the performers. I would have liked to have seen the on stage serenade.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.