Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Repertoire Me& Mrs Jones.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Participant

Me& Mrs Jones
      Glad your putting this song out for us to buy John, requested this a couple of years ago from you.
      Great song for sax.

john
      Keymaster

ya Pete it’s a great tune. Just been working on it a lot….for some reason it’s harder than most I’ve done in recent memory. The melody changes a lot. Still learning it and gotta get it out by tomorrow!…hopefully later in the day.

Pete
        Participant

SURE YOU WILL COME UP WITH A GOOD VERSION, BUT NOT TO DIFFICULT HOPEFULLY AND NICE AND SOULFUL?

john
          Keymaster

well guys. I’m sorry but it’s the middle of the day here and I thought I might be finished this new tune but am only now taking a break as there is much more to do before I can edit my video and get all the files ready to upload. Will finish up later tonight and get it to you early tomorrow (Saturday).

Pete
            Participant

John take a break, it would be interesting for us all if you give us a insight of what it entails doing to come up with all the tunes you do and the time involved. Love to be able to do what you do.

saxomonica
              Participant

john
                Keymaster

ya that’s a good idea Pete. but would involve some time which right now I’m using to create the songs! maybe in the near future….there is a lot of work that goes into this stuff and I wouldn’t mind sharing especially if a lot of people found it helpfyul or even interesting.

Pete
                  Participant

Something for the future maybe.it would be interesting to me and a lot of others i would think

Pete
                    Participant

Your version of Me& Mrs Jones John is just what i wanted, what a way to play it like you have. going to Purchase it now thanks for this one. Loved the way you did it.

saxomonica
                      Participant

🙂 wow ya you go a thang goin’ on !!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.