Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video Moondance

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jazz Cat
    Participant

I sing badly and play too quietly, still needs work:

Anonymous

Wow Ken! I think this is a great effort with the videos and everything. I didn’t spot any mistakes so don’t be too hard on yourself. Well done.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

Great fun Ken–you took us right into those city lights 🙂 The guys with ZZ Top would say that you’re a ‘sharp dressed man’ too, very cool 🙂 Focus on keeping your oral cavity a little bit more open when you’re playing, will really open up your sound. A cool thing you can do with your articulation is to ‘Bebop’ it, accent a note and ‘ghost’ another note, but it’s also playing with a certain ‘attitude’ v.s. just playing the notes. Very cool video, thanks for sharing 🙂

Jazz Cat
          Participant

hey thanks guys! good point re oral cavity; I’ve got to remind myself to do that, plus diaphramatic breathing. it’s fun to make music videos, though a lot of work w/greenscreen & 2-camera shot. 🙂

Mel
            Participant

Wow! A lot of work went into this one. Good job!

Michael Bishop
              Participant

Keep up the great work Jazz Cat, you do such a great job with your video edits…man, you put a lot of work into your videos! That’s very cool 🙂 I have a Sax version of that song too and will upload it as soon as I can, it’s all on the Saxophone. I’m definately not a singer, good for you to step up and do it 🙂 I have been so busy with the local music scene with Blues 🙂
                Talking about videos, didn’t we talk about sometime ago about doing some kind of online Jam session here on Johnny’s site before? I remember something about you having some experience with that and could help make it happen? That would be really cool! Please keep it in mind, I would definately jump in and do it, just need to know about a month/2 months or so ahead of time. I’ve been very busy locally like I was saying. That way I could mark it down and not forget and not schedule anything else.

Jazz Cat
                Participant

hi Michael, thanks! good to hear it youre playing blues, that’s fun. Johnny may want to consider webinars someday, but its probably not feasible w/small groups and everyone has different schedules; its really hard to come up w/good times..

brother cavefish
                  Participant

more power too you brother, right on

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.