Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Tips sax support

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Anonymous

stop thumb pains

Anonymous
          saxomonica
          Participant

sx poet you are a Gentleman, wise and profound, assuredly a true asset to JF’s great site

🙂

Anonymous

if only, i wish i was wise.
              No, it’s todays information highway that gets the credit – the internet. Everything’s out there if you have the time to search for it.

Sharing information benefits everyone and if incorrect, someone reading it with better information can correct it for everyone’s benefit.

Sax playing isn’t a magic circle with closely guarded secrets.

RockinRobin
              Participant

Regarding sax supports: I once bought a sax seat that has a shelf that the sax rests on. The seat was always uncomfortable so I removed the back of the seat, turned it around so the shelf and seat was facing me. Now I sit in my usual chair, rest the sax on the sax seat shelf and play away with no pressure on my neck. I still keep the neck strap connected
                William

judy pettengill
                Participant

Hi I’m trying to get my 4 songs a month. I bought it under crystalsniteclub and my membership is under jpettengill01@gmail.com any way to fix this?

john
                  Keymaster

yes I can see you are registered and good to go on the downloads. Nothing to fix on this end….what is the problem you are having?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.