Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video sharing sax practice

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Marc Justiniano
    Participant

Saxpoet, That is such a great why to memorize the scale and put it into numbers. Once you memorize the numbers to the notes you can jump around from number to number. That would be great to remember what notes go with what numbers and improvise on a scale. Never thought about memorizing it in that way… FANTASIC IDEA…. Will have to try it out. Thank you!

Dazza
      Participant

Just a brief recording of a song I am learning for a concert in a couple of months. have the backing track but cant play and record on my iPhone at the same time. Did it nude with no backing track. Been playing it a week now. Still some work to do. Know the notes just gotta work on phrasing and expression. As i sold all my MP’s last week to fund the Brecker I am playing on a Berg Larsen I had in the bottom of my case that I am finding a challenge. Cant seem to find more than one reed in my entire collection that works on it!. Waiting on the delivery of the MBII soon so I am sure it will sound different then!

john
        Keymaster

can tell you are really having a hard time with the reed. get some others or maybe a good time to shave some down?

wayne wojnarowski
          Participant

Dazza I think you sound good!!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.