Skip to main content
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey Smith
    Participant

Unable to download “Kansas City” using songforme coupon.

john
      Keymaster

Hey Jeffrey, ok, wonder why. at this point several hundred members have successfully downloaded a free song and yours is the first and so far only complaint it didn’t work…so I ‘m curious as to why.

after you choose the song product and you are in the checkout you should see the product image near the top.
        below that is the coupon box. I just went thru this choosing that song and it worked fine.

can you try again and see what happens. if something doesn’t work I’ll need to know where it’s failing.

Jeffrey Smith
        Participant

Hi Johnny,
          I am pleased to advise that I did receive the free download soon after my original message.

I immediately sent an email expressing my thanks which was un-deliverable. I then replied to your email which was also un-deliverable.

Perhaps this reply will get through to you.

Many many thanks. You are doing a great job. I am on pension and will be 79 very soon. I still have enough lung capacity to blow into my tenor and enjoy listening to you play.

All the best,

Jeff (Western Australia)

john
          Keymaster

ok thanks for the update Jeffrey…good luck!

Eric GESTIN
            Participant

Hi
              I’m Eric29
              My mail is e.gestin@wanadoo.fr
              My IP address is : 192.168.1.15
              I wanted to use the coupon code “songforme” for the song “Besame mucho” for sax tenor (Bb)
              Best regards
              Eric

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.