Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video "Tequila" More Live Stage Footage From My Tour

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Dazza
    Participant

Sorry, poor choice of words to refer to music as noise. From your explanation it is clearly a science to produce a good bands music. Must need a merry band of experienced people even before the main players hit the stage. The cost of equipment would be staggering. In your case, who owns all the sound gear. Do you bring much of your own?

wayne wojnarowski
      Participant

No Kidding !!Hey charlie thats so cool 66yrs. Were have you played/? what sax do you play? what do you like to play? Do you still job out??

wayne wojnarowski
        Participant

Charlie thats so cool!!66yrs. I tip my hat to you SIR!! I hope I can still blow into the horn by then!! With the utmost respect.. what do you like to play , what horns do you play, what kind of music do you prefer to play/listen to? Do you still practice?

john
          Keymaster

Dazza, the band only brings personal gear such as our instruments….all the PA stuff is supplied by the theatres. Most will have their own in-house front of house system and on stage monitor system all ready to go with a crew to set it up and run it for the show.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.