Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself "The History of Top 40 Saxophone Solos – 1955 through 2015"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    John Laughter
    Participant

Excellent site. Good to see some “old school” Rock & Roll Sax appreciation. If anyone would like a free PDF copy of the above document (“The History of Top 40 Saxophone Solos – 1955 through 2015”) just send an email to me (John Laughter). Over 500 pages and growing. The songs, sax players (who have been identified), history and photos. JSAXL@aol.com

I also have a Facebook site set up about the document; https://www.facebook.com/The-History-of-Top-40-Saxophone-Solos-1955-through-2015-648315608542027/

Thanks!

brother cavefish
      Participant

the slow walk, serious sick greasy dirty ole growling lick for sure, my kind of sax, mean mean mean

John Laughter
        Participant

: )

brother cavefish
          Participant

the backing track for this would be a sweet one,

john
            Keymaster

cool John thanks….love the history page

John Laughter
              Participant

Thanks much Johnny. Just send an email if you would like the entire document. I also have a clip of you on the Facebook site titled “Rock & Roll Saxophone-2nd Edition”. Keep rockin’!

saxomonica
                Participant

Thanks kindly @John Laughter I d relish reading it and have sent you an Email. All the best, Mark 😀

John Laughter
                  Participant

You are welcome Mark. File sent. Now up to 530 pages.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.