Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Trying to Purchase Blueberry Hill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Hey Johnny,
      I’m trying to purchase Blueberry Hill and I’m not seeing any place to enter my card info. All I see is a button on the bottom that says ‘Purchase’ and when I click on it, a message pops up that says my e-mail is already in use. There’s a PayPal logo on the page and I click on the logo, but nothing is happening. There’s also a button that says ‘Save Cart’ but that’s all I’m seeing. Maybe it’s my browser? I’ll try again later.

Pete
      Participant

Michael i have just this second purchased “Blueberry” no problem here?

Michael Bishop
        Participant

Peter–yeah, it’s probably just my browser, still doing the same thing.

john
          Keymaster

Just came back online and see that several folks have purchased it and no other complaints so must be something on your end.
            Try refreshing the cache or a different browser. it doesn’t make sense cause you’ve gone thru this process before in the past with no issues.
            if still no luck you’ll have to take a screen pic or 2 to show me and I’ll look into it further.

Michael Bishop
            Participant

It worked, had to refresh the Cache; thanks for the help 🙂 Yeah, I figured it was something with my Labtop. You make such wonderful backing tracks Johnny, sound so close to the real thing 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.