Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Yo_Heavybreathers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    saxomonica
    Participant

Howz thangz? OMG dudes & dudettes / Ladies and Gentlemen, i only just found this site a coupla hours ago now and wipeout it’s certainly without doubt the mother lode of all saxophonic happenings in the Uni-verse! Goodness gracious. Hot dog. What fantastic luck, Donald Duck. In the first instant – hey thanking you ever so much for sharing, Johnny, bless your heart and brassy cotton sox big fella. Be good.

So. Anyways. It grows as it goes. This site is the epithany i know youse have all merrily discovered and shared prior, and, i am simply blown away to beyond the black stump to now be part of your wonderful family. Hyperchat soon ‘eh. I see friends shakin’ hands.

Oh, yep, about me. Well, now, i am one crazy old bastard from Perth, West Australia, hitting sixty soon enough now ‘n i picked up the sax a coupla months back before my use by date rolled around ‘eh, that is coz i am hoping there’s maybe some time still left to rock. And roll before i drop. Many blue moons ago i was a harp player with a fistful of tunes in second and third (minor) position and twisted bent lips but all the while life somehow got in the way of bending them there blues. For a coupla decades. In any event, i confess i got sorta sick of the blues huh, oh woe my baby left me, had ’nuff them blues from my head down to my shoes. Hmm .. Y’know the blues harmonica has been deemed “the poor mans’ sax”? For sure. I’m thinkin’, Richie Rich, c’mon down, man let’s “live whilst yet we live”.

On your wavelength and comin’ right at ya. The sky is crying. And there is in crying a certain honking pleasure. Those that squawks knows.

Have trolled the web for weeks before finding this site, it is without any further embellishment or flair akin to finding the meaning of life.

Jolly good show, spiffing hey what? I am home. Cheers!! Again, thanking you, Johnny.

In the final analysis, you beaut, here’s putting a candle in the window..

john
      Keymaster

One of my favorites. I made a video with it years ago showing Helen Keller; Great song. Welcome to the site “(sight)”

saxomonica
        Participant

Hi William! Thanks for extending the hand of fellowship and saxy fingers. Great song, yep it oft makes me weep.
          Gotta luv a good tearjerker, hey.

Fiat lux (L.), Let there be light.

Cheers, Mark

john
          Keymaster

Thanks saxomark! I love this song too. also love how they left Fogerty’s reed squeak in his sax solo…those were the days!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.