Saxophone Music and Backing Track
Watch video to hear Johnny’s instrumental sax version:
Saxophone Setup Used:
- Selmer Mark VI Tenor Saxophone
- Guardala MBI Mouthpiece
- Fiberreed Carbon Onyx Synthetic Reed
- Winslow Ligature
Michelle Saxophone Music & Backing Track
Michelle was released on The Beatles Rubber Soul LP in 1965. This was Paul McCartney at his peak. Great song and a wonderful melody for your sax!
This version is in the key of F, which is also the original key of The Beatles recorded version. This puts the Bb saxophone chart in the key of G. The Eb sax chart is in the key of D.
The Michelle Saxophone Music Download Includes
- same tracks as in the music video above (without sax)
- high quality MP3 files (192 kbps) for Bb and Eb saxes
- download the Eb, Bb music or both
- chart prints out as full size music sheet
Download This Song
To download The Michelle saxophone music and backing track click the button below to get the ball rolling. After payment you’ll receive an email with your special download link and other information regarding your purchase.$9 Get It
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems with this download just post me a message in the forum: https://howtoplaysaxophone.org/forum
thanks, now download the song and have fun!