“Chain Of Fools”
Saxophone Music & Backing Track
Saxophone Setup Used:
- Saxophone: Selmer Mark VI Tenor
- Mouthpiece: Guardala “Michael Brecker”
- Reed: Fiberreed “Copper” Carbon
- Ligature: Winslow
Chain Of Fools Saxophone Music
Chain of Fools was written by Don Covay and recorded by Aretha Franklin in 1967.
The original was done in the key of C minor. Our saxophone instrumental version here is in the same key as Aretha’s recorded version. This puts the Bb saxophone music in the key of D minor and the Eb sax key in A minor.
After the purchasing process you will have access to the download page which contains all the links for the mp3 audio backing tracks and the saxophone sheet music.
Chain Of Fools Saxophone Music Download Includes
- same audio backing track as in the music video above (without sax)
- high quality MP3 audio file (192 kbps)
- sheet music for both Bb and Eb saxes
- chart prints out as full size music sheet
- also includes a full mix version which includes Johnny’s sax
Download the Saxophone Sheet Music and Backing Tracks for this Song
To download the Chain Of Fools saxophone music along with it’s backing track click the button below. After payment you will receive an email with your special download link and other information regarding your purchase.$14.97 Get It
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems with this download just post me a message in the forum: https://howtoplaysaxophone.org/forum
You can also email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
thanks, now download the song and have fun!