Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons Alto On the Killer Blues!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

Hey guys, if you got the “How To Play Killer blues & Rockin’ Sax Solos With 7 Notes Or Less” eBook you know that on the lesson videos I played tenor… but I am going to add some videos playing those lesson exercises on the alto since so many of you are alto players!

Will announce it here and possibly send a quick email out as well so you’ll know when it’s up.

Anonymous

great i was looking everywhere to find the blues scale thanks for thinking on us whith alto sax….

hi there the lesson was sent on 3 october and I haven’t received anything else since, is that right or have I been thrown out of your listing. I enjoyed that lesson blues on C so now what is next please don’t forget me.

john
        Keymaster

Hey Marqueritte,
          first of all, no you are not off my membership list.
          when you register there are a few lesson emails that get sent out over a period of time and I think that Blues lesson in C is the last of those.
          From here on I will post new lessons in this forum and/or through emails. BUT… in the last couple weeks there have been technical issues and I have had to get our team to solve some problems so I have been slow to respond untill everthing has been fixed
          thanks
          Johnny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.