Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video At Last Adaptations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert Frederick
    Participant

Johnny:

Took your track and added a singer, bass, drummer, and piano. Kind of our first session together. I am used to being the one-man band with a backing track, so had to write out some additional parts and adapt. Used your backing track in the background for inspiration.

Would ne interested to have additional sheets on future songs with a lead line and Chords in Concert Key

At Last

john
      Keymaster

Hey way to go Robert…
        If you need the concert version just let me know and I’ll do it for you. I don’t normally include it cause it’s very rare someone asks for it.

Anonymous

another upload, Well played Robert – we’ve not had many band playing uploads

saxomonica
          Participant

Go Robert and Band! Coming on! Fabutastic. Down and dirty. Killing it. Thanks for sharin’, love you like a brother mate. Hey man, have you seen my rat lately around or wot?

🙂

saxomonica
            Participant

Did you know that the expression “dirty rat” is one of the most misquoted lines from a film from the James Cagney movie “Taxi”. The film includes a famous, and often misquoted, line with Cagney speaking to his brother’s killer through a locked closet: “Come out and take it, you dirty yellow-bellied rat, or I’ll give it to you through the door!” This line has often been misquoted as “You dirty rat, you killed my brother”.

So herewith i am trying to make an egg yolk. Viz, a joke!

Are you the dirty rat that killed my brother” Or the dirty brother that killed my rat? Geez.

In any event a great song, Robert, and well played!! My sense of humour is like blue cheese gone green, sad ..

Robert Frederick
              Participant

Johnny:

Thank you for your email.

Yes, please send an At last concert version. It is great for people who have pals that play guitar, piano, or bass to join in on the fun.

We are also adapting the following songs for small sax-led group and singer.

Crazy Patsy Cline 1962
                Don’t Worry Baby Beach Boys 1964
                Fly Me to the Moon Easy Frank Sinatra 1954
                Just the Two of Us Grover Washington Jr’s 1981
                Moon River Henry Mancini/Johnny Mercer 1961
                Night and Day Cole Porter 1932
                Ooo Baby Baby Smokey Robinson 1965

Dr. Bob
                retrorocketmusic.com
                Pretty Woman Roy Orbison/Bill Dees 1964
                Smooth Operator Adu Sade 1984
                Summer Samba Walter Wanderley Trio 1965
                Sway Pablo Beltran Ruiz 1953
                Tequila The Champs 1958
                You are the Sunshine of My Life Stevie Wonder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.