Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Can't watch videos

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by john.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

Greetings,

I’ve recently bought the “How To Play The Saxophone” e-book. However, every time I try to watch an accompanying video lesson (like the complete fingering system) online, I am redirected to the registration page. What could be causing this?

Thanks in advance,
      Malek

john
      Keymaster

I think you need to be signed in to the site. Try that first and let me know.

Johnny

john
        Keymaster

Ah, forgot to mention that I am signed in when this happens. No matter ho many times I log out and log in, I still get redirected to the registration page.

Malek

john
          Keymaster

Is it all the video links or just the Fingering system one?

john
            Keymaster

Not all of them. I can watch some lessons like “How To Breathe Properly Into Your Saxophone” and “Here’s What You Need To Know About Saxophone Reeds”. I can’t watch most of them though.

john
              Keymaster

Ok Malek, you’ll have to email me your password so I can sign in as you and try to figure out why you can’t access these. It’s not making sense because you are getting some of them and not others and as far as I know they’ve all been set up the same so I’ll take a closer look.
                send your email to johnny@howtoplaysaxophone.org

john
                Keymaster

Alright, it’s done.

john
                  Keymaster

So a few videos that didn’t work before (I think?) are working now, but a lot of them are still not working (like the complete fingering scale) on my end.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.