Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Problems With Your Sax? crappy ligature been holding me back

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Tim56
    Participant

Hey guys: Look at Johnny’s tutorial on ligs. It will show you the why and where of this thing. That said, I have been playing the Winslow design for 3 years or so. I got mine off a on line store. He is gone now. It is,,,SAXXAS.EU The same as the Winslow. John Winslow can bee contacted. He still makes them. I got one for my Otto Link New York 2 months ago. Works great. I’m done looking. Johnny has been playing his for over 20 years! I think it must work! Winslows phone,,, 608-241-1124 He is kind of hard to deal with. If he has it in stock? No problem. It took 3 weeks for me to get mine. No big deal. Saxxas.eu web site will tell you everything you need to know. Costs. Saxxas is about $130.00 US Winslow is $ 100 US shipped to your door in the States. Sure hope this helps. This lig is the best. Off to play one more time today!!! LONG TONES,,, You know the drill! HA!!! Tim

Tim56
      Participant

My post may be misleading. The Winslow knock off is saxxas.eu Somewhere in the Balkans. The site is real nice. Check it out. I have one and it is as good as the real Wislow that I have. Tim

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.