Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons download audio track

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    christian mengelt
    Participant

Hi
      I am a fan of your great saxophone lessons and have just a technical question:
      How can I get downloaded the (paid) mp3 audio traks to my Mac, so that I can play them outside of the internet on an mp3 player?

Thanks for help and best regards from Switzerland, Saxfan

john
      Keymaster

It’s easy…
        When you get to the download page after making the Paypal purchase, you right click the audio mp3 link.
        A box comes up and you will choose the option that says “save link as”
        You will see the name of the track, and below that you can tell your computer where you want this download to go (desktop etc)
        Once it’s on your computer you can put it on iTunes or burn it onto a disk or upload to your phone etc.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

It’s all very user friendly, very easy to download; never had any problems.

christian mengelt
          Participant

Thank you for your quick help! It worked on the Mac by using the ctrl key in addition.

christian mengelt
            Participant

Thank you for your quick help! The download worked on my Mac by using the ctrl key in addition.

john
              Keymaster

Good. If there ever is a problem just post here to tell me about it and I can fix it right away.

Johnny

Hi Johnny,

I purchased yakity sax, however my antivirus software caused an issue when I was about to be taken to the download page. I have the receipt as shown below.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, however can you please provide me with a link to download the backtrack and sheet music.

Thanks in advance,

Roger
                [img]https://howtoplaysaxophone.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/xg2b0-yakity.PNG[/img]

Oh, one other thing. Paypal is charging 14% instead of 7% for purchases made in Alberta. I bought a few backtracks from you, however I don’t want the refund, will just consider it a donation to your awesome site :-). Just figured you would like to know.

Cheers,

Roger

john
                Keymaster

Have emailed you your download link.
                  As far as I know I have no control over what Paypal charges that way… I think it’s automatically depending on where you live.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.