Skip to main content
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Peggy Ann Harvey
    Participant

Order 113909 Did not receive tutorial vidro which I paid extra for it says “file not found” Peggy Ann Harvey hppjh1@aol.com

Pete
      Participant

JOHN do you no longer allow paypal purchases, tried to buy song paypal no show at checkout- i have always used them on your site?

john
        Keymaster

right. I am trying to do less with paypal as we found better options and many have complained or refuse to use them. Not all of course and it is very convenient for some.
          So I take it you have money in you paypal account and prefer to use that instead of a credit card?
          If you are using a credit card then Paypal is not needed.

Pete
          Participant

Hi John
            Ijust prefer paypal never had any problems with it, also they are quick to sort any problems you may encounter if a purchase did go “dodgy” if you understand. I don’t have a credit card never need them only debit card which i will use in future on here. You are still showing Pay Pal available though ? thanks, any way still a great place for songs and everything sax i have bought a lot of them over the years.

Cheers
            Pete

john
            Keymaster

the link has been removed. We may set up a link that will allow for a debit card I think.

saxomonica
              Participant

🙂

Pete
                Participant

You do have a choice already for debit card just preferred paypal, anyway no problem i have just bought with debit card now. You are still showing Pay Pal symbol at the bottom of each song purchase you click on, thats what fooled me John.

john
                  Keymaster

“You are still showing Pay Pal symbol at the bottom of each song purchase you click on, thats what fooled me John.”
                    do you mean after you have purchased it? I don’t actually go thru that process so I’m not sure what you are seeing.
                    But what I meant was the Paypal link is not showing at the cart/checkout stage…please let me know where you are seeing it still.

Pete
                    Participant

Its gone now just checked but it was there when i went on to buy yesterday 100% it was.
                      All ok now i wil use my debit card now.Thanks for your reply.

larry wiseman
                      Participant

i just bought Kansas city plus the tutorial. it wouldnt give the tutuorial. it says “not found”. Larry

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.