Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Download link for "Sway"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Hi Johnny,
      I tried purchasing “Sway” and for some reason I lost the link in the process, not sure what happened. Let me know if I need to repurchase it again, my card is fine so I’m not sure what happened, if the system froze up on me, etc.

Michael Bishop
      Participant

It went through but it looks like I got charged twice for it, could you check it out/fix that for me when you get the chance? Thanks 🙂 Cool Saxophone song to say the least, don’t know who wouldn’t like to hear this kind of “cha-cha” swing type of music on the Saxophone.

john
        Keymaster

Hey Michael yes I just looked into that in my Paypal account and there were 2 purchases for Sway so I issued a refund for the 2nd one.

Michael Bishop
          Participant

Yeah, I wasn’t worried about it because you always take care of those things. Our system froze up on me and the screen went blank on the first purchase, so I thought it didn’t go through. This is one of the songs that I would actually like to do on the Alto over Tenor..no offense meant to any Tenor Saxophone Lovers here on your site! I love the Tenor too, but there’s so much music I prefer on the Alto. I’m not sure I could choose one Saxophone over the other, it would be a “coin toss” decision for me LOL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.