Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Forum Band

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wayne wojnarowski
    Participant

Hey Johnnie How bout it?? Let organize a forum band !!?? Dig this we can play your exercise’s on your web site free advertising plus we all have fun doing it!

john
      Keymaster

a forum band doesn’t make sense to me, unless you are thinking about doing it in some way I’m not seeing or understanding…
        a band, in the traditional sense is a group of people playing together so that can’t be done on an online forum.
        of course you can put together some music one piece/person at a time, pass it on and have others laying down on top of the previous track etc.
        that’s the only way I can see it.

wayne wojnarowski
        Participant

When you point it out that way it makes sense, I was thinking what Michael Baker is doing he sent me a video with him and a guitar player playing I thought we could get a few more guys together to round out the rest of a group per se . Play some tunes and post it! not even thinking of what is entailed in that very process!Hey does anyone out there have any thoughts on this? I have no technical skill with computers, but a lot of want to. Is it possible to get some of us together to play some blues and then post it? Pardon my thoughts if they sound to far out I’m just trying to find a way to get to play with other players!

wayne wojnarowski
          Participant

Sorry I meant Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop
            Participant

Hi Wayne,
              Like Johnny is saying, it can’t be done here on the forum..that’s not how we do it. I’ll have your video “how to” tutorial done for you and e-mail it to you between Wed-Fri. It’s all simple, straight forward stuff, don’t sweat it 🙂 The recording my guitar friend gave me was a poor recording and hard to work with, so I didn’t edit the Sax playing like I normally like to, otherwise my playing would have “drowned” out his playing. There a pretty cool website called bandhub where folks work together to do video collaborations just like we’re talking about. If you love doing this type of thing, check them out. Here’s a link to their website. On your tutorial, I’ll go to their website for you and give you a little tour, cool place to meet musicians of all kinds.
              http://bandhub.com/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.