Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Problems With Your Sax? Got my Tenor back from the shop for Inspection; heres what happened.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

I got my Tenor back from the shop today and some of the connections that I was talking about had been knocked out of adjustment and yes, the G# was one of them. Upon inspection the high F#, low A, B and C were also readjusted too. The Octave key was also a little sticky and they gave me a cap to put on the Sax (where the neck gets attached to) when stored in it’s case. It was explained to me that damage has been caused to Octave keys of the Saxophone, even while it is stored in the case (I didn’t know this; still have a lot to learn). He did say that the above mentioned adjustments tend to be something to be more aware of with the Tenor v.s. the alto or soprano, being a bigger Saxophone.
      Okay, in a couple days I’ll re-upload the Pink Panther; we’ll call it “take two” or something LOL. Johnny–now that you have the music charts could you follow along while I’m playing? It really helps, thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.