Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Great job on the site, Johnny!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jazz Cat
    Participant

hey just to say ‘way to go’ on your site, Johnny — you’ve put a ton of work into it over the years… very professional! you’ve been a big inspiration to me over the years, your courses & tracks are outstanding. keep up the great work; thanks! ive watched your yt vids a bajillion times, they motivate me 🙂

john
      Keymaster

awesome JC, so glad to hear that!
        much more to come….keep rockin!

Leo Salu
        Participant

Hear Hear!! totally agree with Jazz Cat John, everything on the site is top notch and the work you do on your tracks is incredible, we are all lucky to have you..

Mel
          Participant

Awesome website and You Tube channel!!! Johnny always provides great instruction and backing tracks!!!

saxomonica
            Participant

Yes J.C Jobnny has rocked my world as well. Like, ya. Further, he has certainly been a guiding light in many Uni- verses. All the while, he has left a statue more lasting than brass in hyperspace and beyond. The Force is with him and beyond thereby we may live longer and posper. What a hootenananny and many splendoured turn of events. Yay. Thanks big time, John, syncopated drive, let us all jump and jive. Rollin’
              🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.