Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video Here’s to Johnny!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Galtier
    Participant

Johnny,

I just wanted to chime in and thank you so much for your work. In my research I have found that you are truly the professional musician that I always wished I could be. Your achievments are awesome! Your career is embellished with so many accomplishments and deservingly so!! I have played tenor sax for many years but with long breaks between. I have been lax in my advancement. I have played in many bands and was satisfactory but not “excellent”. I admire your career. Since I have been a member of your site I have realized what I have missed in my career. I need to elevate myself more but I am 77 going on 78 years old. That has not stopped my desire to be much better. I don’t know how much longer the creator will allow me to go but I will take every opportunity to continue my progression. If I had found your site much sooner I would have made much progress. I have only been a member for about 2 or 3 years maybe less. When you get my age you forget. I have played in the Baton Rouge Concert Band for a few years, and was an LSU Tiger Band member for 2 years. I have been in about 5 bands over the years. I am still not professional. I so much want to be better but I don’t know how much time I have in this lifetime left. But rest assured you have greatly inspired me to not give up. Thanks much for that.

I truly enjoy being a member of your site. And Leo Salu and I have become good friends. I watch Leo’s progression and can actually see his improvement. The guy has incredible energy and he is 78 yrs. old. I will be posting another video soon I hope as I find time between being a full time caretaker for my wife Andrea.

I still post my videos to you tube with credit to your site for backing tracks and learning!

Thank you for all you do. I know it is a job to handle what you do on your site. It’s work period and many people would not expend their time doing it,,,but you are so much in love with the Sax and music,,,and have the background to promote it,,,you spend your time helping others.

Regards,

Wayne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.