Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues How to download

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    judy pettengill
    Participant

I payed $27.00 for 4 downloads each month. I was charged twice how do I get refunded? where do I get my 4 downloads a month it keeps telling me to pay $12.50 a song.
      Thank you

john
      Keymaster

judy, you need to read the email I sent you….you were not charged twice. you also did not register for HowToPlaySaxophone.org which is a must in order to get on the secure ordering list for the song downloads.

judy pettengill
        Participant

I am registered I started the course yesterday. great course by the way. but I can’t figure out how to download the music I want without paying the $12.50 cause I’m paying $27.00 a month. TY

john
          Keymaster

when you sign into the Sax Academy on the index page you’ll see a link called “Exclusive Backing Tracks Monthly” or something like that…
            in there near the bottom you’ll see the monthly coupon code. Use it at checkout to avoid paying the $12.50

RON SIMS
            Participant

I purchased the HOW TO PLAY… ($97)I realize that’s not much. I just want to know if I get all 3 of the modules
              I having been working with 1 but I can seem to see how I get to the other modules practice etc
              Is it $97 ea
              Really seem to picking it up . Had some Twinkle Twinkle last night

john
              Keymaster

“How To Play The Saxophone – A Complete Beginners Guide” is a course which is selling for $97.
                It contains several sections or modules and yes you can access them all.

This complete course is also in the Sax Academy which also sells for $97 but contains some of my other important courses as well:
                “How To Play Killer Blues and Rockin’ Sax Solos With 7 Notes Or Less”, and “The Daily Practice Routine” and “The Altissimo Course”

RON SIMS
                Participant

Can you change my membership to the Sax Academy?
                  I Thought I bought the 3 parts
                  Why would I buy just one part?

john
                  Keymaster

I don’t know, guess it wasn’t clear at the time.
                    I don’t think I can just change it over like that but email me and I’ll figure it out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.