Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Howdy menu for log in or out not displaying on my mac mini

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Galtier
    Participant

Johnny,

I was able to sign in for the first time after you set me up. But the “Howdy X” menu button is not displaying on my mac mini 2014, Monterey 12.6.7 and safari 16.5.2
      I am unable to access my profile to set it up. I cannot log out either but when I close your site and come back to it a while later I have to sign in, so it must log me out when I leave the site.

Any suggestions.

Wayne

john
      Keymaster

yes Wayne I’d like to pass this along to my tech.
        Can you email me a screenshot of what you see?
        If you can include the entire site screen right up to your address bar

Wayne Galtier
        Participant

Johnny

I sent a screen shot via email but I was not logged in. I logged in using the sign in menu and it is still the same with the exception that only Premium Dashboard and SaxAcademy are not displayed on your screen. I have noticed that when I am logged in your screen scrolls up behind the main black menu bar for your home screen. When logged in your main black area menu bar goes a little smaller when starting to scroll.

Regards,

Wayne

PS: wish I could make to your next concert in Canada in Vancouver. I am an USAF veteran.

saxomonica
          Participant

Howdy fellas, howz thangs
            ya i had a similar problemo i earlier shared with John some time ago, when main logo used to mask menu bar
            but it was sorted expediously with good tech expedise; hoping for siimilar excellent results from tech savvy
            thanx again 🙂

geez i reckon “learning” to fly by Tom Petty would be a great song to add to our repetoire if you someday had the time, John? itz in a good key for horns just sayin’
            times flys,
            time destroyer of all things

heya my father and mother bothed served in the RAAF, and my dad was a vet too
            as a kid i got dragged all round the joint with so many different schools

Much respect for your service such that we can this day live without fear and in freedom

to the stars through bolts and bars

all the best

again, thank you

cheers mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.