Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions I would love to have a backing track and accompanying score sheet for alto sax

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert Hutchinson
    Participant

Johnny, I would love to have a backing track and accompanying score sheet for alto sax “Zombie” by the cranberries. I love that song and have heard it played with both alto and tenor. I have an alto. Hopefully, you may be able to do that sometime? I would pay for it even though I have a premium membership. It is that important to me.
      Thanks, Johhny. I love your site. music and lessons. I am currently taking traditional music lessons as well as your lessons. I have progressed quite nicely in about two months (it helps because I am also a trumpet player). My plan is to stop the traditional lessons by the end of this year now that I have learned to form the embouchure and look forward to indulging into your lessons on a full-time basis.

Keith Davidson
      Participant

If you’re stuck for a track karaoke-version.com is a great resource.
        Only cost around $4 too.

Anonymous

A lot of folks use the “iReal Pro” ap,
          just type in the chords, and create your own backing track,
          it’s ideal if you just want something to practice along to,
          as backing tracks are chord based and work on the same principal.

john
          Keymaster

Not familiar with that one Robert, you could order it thru the transcription service but I wouldn’t have the time to put a backing track to it….that’s what takes up most of my time and I’m swamped as it is.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.