Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Premium Access Membership Issue with the membership

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dmitrij Dabrowski
    Participant

Hi, Johnny
      Hope you are well and had a great weekend!

I’m wondered if you can help.
      A few days ago – on Sat 14 I decided to get a membership -27$/month in order to be able to get a few songs per month.
      Shortly, I got a message with the login and my email address. The password is exactly the same as for my sax academy which I had purchased earlier this month.
      For some reason, I can’t use the coupon code ‘newyear’, the system shows that code is not valid when applied and that I have a different type of membership.
      I’ve sent an email with the details yesterday.

Kind Regards,
      Dmitrij
      dmitrij.dabrowski@gmail.com

Nicole
      Participant

Hi Dmitrij, I’m also having the same problem and have posted on the forum & emailed and haven’t heard anything back, have you received any answers yet?

Thanks
        Nicole

john
        Keymaster

Hey Nicole and dmitrij I’ve emailed you with instructions
          Sorry for the late reply I’m currently on the road so my response time isn’t as quick as normal
          Johnny

Dmitrij Dabrowski
          Participant

Thank you, Johnny
            Everything works

Nicole, I got an email on the 21st of Jan from Johnny with the approval confirmation. Since then, everything has worked fine.
            Hope it helps.

Hi, Johny
            I bought a membership -27$/month in order to be able to get 4 songs per month.
            when I logged in, I got the code, selected the tracks and the inscription in the basket appeare “Coupon is not valid.”

Please help me

Best wishes
            Grzegorz
            gtwardowski@o2.pl

Ken Levine
            Participant

Johnny – I am not sure how to begin a new post, so I am typing my question here.

Will you ever sell sheet music with harmony for your songs? I would love to play duets with some of your background tracks!

Ken Levine

levine3116@charter.net

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.