Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Premium Access Membership Login to Premium

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Pizzoferrato
    Participant

Hello Johnny, Is the sax academy the premium membership? I think I’m signed up for this as of november 2021 but I don’t know how to get in. Can you help me out?
      I can see my dashboard with your different lessons. Is this the premium membership? I’m beginning to think yes.

PS: been practicing alot since I got the studio up and running now. My dad has said i’ve grown more in the last 3 months than I have in the previous 5 years. he says i’m learning alot from you. Also been listening to alot of breaker, love most of his playing.

Thank you,
      Joe

john
      Keymaster

Yes Joe, after you sign in you’ll see the “Premium Dashboard” orange box link which you need to click then you’ll get to a page the Says; “Welcome to the premium Member’s level”

Paul Hughes
        Participant

Hi Johnny, I’m still having problems , can you confirm if im a premium member please? paid $97 , seem to be able to get free downloads ??

Paul

john
          Keymaster

no you are not a premium member. you purchased “How To Play The Saxophone – A Complete Beginners Guide.
            Is that not what you intended?
            Access to the Sax Academy right now is the same price as that course yet that course is included in it so a better deal….maybe you missed it or aren’t interested in the other courses?
            Either way, the 4 song per month download is a seperate thing, a monthly subscription for $27 each month if that’s what you were looking for…..please let me know what you are/were after.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.