Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Looking for song to engage my girl

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Gregor Rencelj
    Participant

Hey all,

i know you are all here all good players and you well know songs so what is best place to ask than here for song to engage my girl. I am thinking to do it with my sax 🙂 i have no idea what song will i play or pick. I just strated to llok a bit aroun and there is lot of songs but sone nice romantic – blues/jazz ( Jonny D – When a Man Loves a Woman mayby? ).

This will not yet happen, but need to prepare, train more on my sax but meanwhile i can still learn step by stem the song 😉

Regards

Greg

Michael Bishop
      Participant

Hi Gregor,
        I smile when I think about this post 🙂 Very cool of you, no matter what you pick I’m sure she’ll love the effort for sure. There’s loads and loads of songs I can think of, here’s this one below that came into my mind immediately. I learned it but never uploaded it to Johnny’s site, I probably should review it and upload it LOL There’s a few folks on youtube who have done this song, sounds great on the Saxophone.

Gregor Rencelj
        Participant

Hey Mich, thx for idea. Btw i forgot to point it out, i own alto sax 😉

Greg

Dazza
          Participant

What about Love Is All Around. Nice melody, slow and steady and big ending. Should be easy to learn.

john
            Keymaster

Dazza, I’ve always loved the original…who’s that on sax?

Dazza
              Participant

No idea. Just searched it on YouTube cause I danced to it at my wedding. Nice tone though hey. You planning on doing any more love songs? Maybe on the list?

Gregor Rencelj
                Participant

Any more sugesstions ?

Greg

Anonymous

best tip – ask her friends what her fav songs are

Anonymous

lol – sorry couldn’t resist that. but try searching on youtube for romantic sax songs – loads of em out there

Jazz Cat
                      Participant

um play “Yakety Sax” and hope she has a sense of humor, lol…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.