Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Mercy Mercy Mercy these guys are having a ball playing it. enjoy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Leo Salu
    Participant

Jeff
      Participant

Now. That’s what it’s all about. Loverly stuff indeed!

Leo Salu
        Participant

Love the way they play together and really enjoying it.

Wayne Galtier
          Participant

Hey Leo,,,,,,great find! I love the dueling saxes. I have always wanted to record something and then come back in and record harmony to myself in a video. I am thinking about it. Need to pick a song an go from there. It would be fun if you and I could collaborate and do a song together. If you were using a DAW (digital audio work station) we could send files back and forth and I could edit the video to have both of us in it. Just a thought.

Thanks for the video.

Wayne

Leo Salu
            Participant

Howdy Wayne that would be a lot of fun, i am actually learning Mercy Mercy Merch now, just got it unfortunately i do not have a digital audio work station, but wonder if you could play along with my you tube video and record along with that not very high tech but it would be like playing with a backing track. Of course i would have the easy part already playing it and you have the fun of playing along, two tenors would be pretty cool. Leo

sxpoet
              Participant

very nice!
                on my to do list – is to record clarinet and alto with a backing track. i’m ready to record the clarinet, but the alto, i’m waiting on a new ligature to arrive. I’d love to add guitar and midi keyboard at a later stage.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.