Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Show Us Your Sax My Winston Soprano is getting serviced on Monday…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

My Winston Soprano is getting a complete service on Monday, should have it back in a couple of weeks! 🙂 My Saxophone Wall of Fame was moved to a new practice spot/new part of the house. Still have lots of pics to transfer and frame
      IMG-8008

Pete
      Participant

Nice one Michael, who is the guy in the black suit and tie “looks familiar” is he any good on sax lol.

saxomonica
        Participant

Yeaa! Nice one, Michael!
          Do you have photo captures of any guys in red suits to frame? #WhoCouldItBeNow
          PS the 2nd track below link is kinda topical if you follow @Johnny songswise

Michael Bishop
          Participant

@ Pete that guy in the black suit is on the FBI’s ’10 Most Wanted List’ 🙂 I had a signed pic from him, but it sadly got misplaced along with some of my other pics–one of the pics in that folder was of King Curtis 🙁 🙁 🙁 I placed several pics in a folder that was going to get better frames. We’re still looking for that folder–I’m thinking my kids misplaced it somewhere 🙁
            @Saxmonica Haven’t thought about that one, pretty cool 🙂 I still have several pics I need to frame, just doing it gradually. My collection now covers an entire wall and a part of another wall around the corner, so we had to do some rearranging in another part of the house–which is also my practice space too 🙂

brother cavefish
            Participant

that soprano looks nice

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.