Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues No link for Yakety Sax download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sharni Williamson
    Participant

Hi Johnny,

I made my purchase via PayPal but haven’t received a link for this download.

I didn’t navigate away or anything—your site redirected me to Registration, which I completed, but the Paypal payment opened in a separate tab.

I recommend sending the link by email once payment has been made. This was a pretty bad customer experience, extremely frustrating when I just wanted to get this quickly!

Please send me the link as soon as possible, before I cancel my Paypal payment for non-delivery. 😡

john
      Keymaster
        Quote:
        I recommend sending the link by email once payment has been made. This was a pretty bad customer experience, extremely frustrating when I just wanted to get this quickly!

Please send me the link as soon as possible, before I cancel my Paypal payment for non-delivery. 😡

Already sent. If you read my notice on the order page it simply tells you to make a post here if you have any problems with the download. I feel bad you suffered such a terrible customer experience but with technology as it is, this can’t be helped at times. That’s why we have customer service.
        To be honest, 99% of transactions go smoothly and I can’t know why it didn’t for you.

cheers
        Johnny

Sharni Williamson
        Participant
          Quote:
          Quote from saxjohnny on November 25, 2014, 13:52

Quote:

Already sent. If you read my notice on the order page it simply tells you to make a post here if you have any problems with the download. I feel bad you suffered such a terrible customer experience but with technology as it is, this can’t be helped at times. That’s why we have customer service.
          To be honest, 99% of transactions go smoothly and I can’t know why it didn’t for you.

cheers
          Johnny

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for such a prompt reply—if you have already sent the link to my email address, I still haven’t received it, could you please re-send? I’ve checked my Spam—I definitely have not received it. 😕

Cheers!

john
          Keymaster

Ok, please go check now.
            Johnny

Sharni Williamson
            Participant

Thank you! I have received it now—cheers 🙂

Jeffrey Smith
              Participant

Hi Johnny,
                I need a link to complete the download of the Christmas 3 song pack which I purchased for $20.00 today.
                PayPal Receipt Transaction ID: 78S82022RP023064Y
                Cheers,
                Jeffrey Smith

john
                Keymaster

OK Jeffrey, will email it to you now.
                  Johnny

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.