Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues O Holy Night Premium Download

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Raza Manase
    Participant

Hello Johnny,
      I cannot get free access to this song to download the sheet music. What should I do?
      Thank you!
      Raza

john
      Keymaster

You can order it using the coupon code which you can find once signed into Premium Dashboard; then hit the turquoise colored box named “Repertoire”.
        Bottom of that page is a video explaining how to do it and under that video is the code you can use at the checkout to get it for free.

john
        Keymaster

You can order it using the coupon code which you can find once signed into Premium Dashboard; then hit the turquoise colored box named “Repertoire”.
          Bottom of that page is a video explaining how to do it and under that video is the code you can use at the checkout to get it for free.

Raza Manase
          Participant

Hey Johnny,
            I don’t see any code anywhere on the page. I am under premium membership dashboard page.
            Thank you!
            Raza

john
            Keymaster

Ok Raza, like I explained in previous post, it’s not on the dashboard homepage, so follow the directions below and you’ll get it:

Premium Dashboard homepage;
              then hit the turquoise colored box named “Repertoire”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.