Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Problem with new websitw

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Frank Basamania
    Participant

Johnny,
      I tried it again just a few minutes ago and everything worked OK. Oh, yeah, I ordered the, “…Daily Practice Routine”. Yesterday it showed in my “Cart” but when I went to pay for it I clicked the “Purchase” button and nothing happened. Beats me, I haven’t even re-booted my computer since then. Sorry for the “Heads up” for nothing.
      Thanks,
      frank

john
      Keymaster

That’s ok. Since I am currently in the middle of updating all this stuff I need to know if something is not working properly. sounds like it was on your end with this one, but let me know anytime something doesn’t work as it’s supposed to.
        cheers
        Johnny

Frank Basamania
        Participant

Johnny, I spoke too soon. I did do the download but all I got was a 3 page .pdf. I went to my puchase history and clicked on the product and it sent me to the lesson with videos, etc. Now I can’t seem to access that any more. It tells me something like I’ve reached my number of downloads. What am I doing wrong?
          frank

john
          Keymaster

Ok I see, the Practice Routine’s URL is not a download so you must bookmark the page when you first get it so you can access without going thru the download link again.
            I will email you the link again so you can bookmark the page this time.

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.