Skip to main content
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Clark
    Participant

Just made a purchase (Killing Me Softly) and wanted to let you know there were no issues with going to the download link. Instead of waiting for the page following my payment to redirect me, I clicked on the “click here” link immediately.

Hope this info can help you track down the problem. You may have a different URL in the timed script than you have in the “click here” link. Just a guess….. When I purchased Can’t Help Falling earlier today, I was redirected by the timed script to the link I mentioned in an earlier post.

There is a little more info. I can share with you by email that may help too, but not on a public forum.

Back to soaking my reed…..

john
      Keymaster

OK thanks for that. I’m not convinced it’s a Paypal screw up. I think people’s browsers may work differently and/or people download links and don’t know where they end up on their computers etc. Whatever does happen that’s not right, just let me know and I’ll take care of it right away by sending you the right link. If a screw up does happen the more info you give me about it the easier it will be for me to fix the problem, if there is one.
        ,thanks
        Johnny

andrew prettejohn
        Participant

Hi Johnie, similar happened to me, paid for Yakety Yak, But because I was not logged in, as I usually use my ipad, but was on the main computed due to saving pdf and mp3, then I had to log in, Which I did but lost the link, Also last week when you sent out the survey, it all came through with your intro sentence but no link to give that feedback.

Your site and information is a ripper, I will be a subscriber for life, keep up the good work,

Just a link for Yakety yak when you can, Thanks. Andrew

john
          Keymaster

Oh, thanks for that Andrew! much appreciated…I’ll email you the link you need.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.