Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video Sway at first Gig with a Singer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Robert Frederick
    Participant

Networking Reception at Local Country Club. About 150 people present. it was fun.

Me and Fern in Public for the first time.

https://youtu.be/vjwQWk2l4D8Sway

john
      Keymaster

way to do it Robert…hopefully not your last!

saxomonica
        Participant

Great job, Robert and Fern! Wow, you sure do look stoked to have pulled it off, say!

Jolly good show! Sweeet. Trust you’ve lots more shows yet to come. Xcellent.

With your kind indulgence, heya reminds me of a joke ~

♦ What a conundrum ..

A man returning home a day early from a business trip got into a taxi at the airport. It was after midnight.
          While en route to his home, he asked the cabby if he would be a witness. The man suspected his wife was having an affair and he intended to catch her in the act. For 100 dollars, the cabby agreed.
          Quietly arriving at the house, the husband and cabby tiptoed into the bedroom. The husband switched on the lights, yanked the blanket back and there was his wife in bed with another man.
          The husband put a gun to the naked man’s head. The wife shouted, “Don’t do it! This man has been very generous! I lied when I told you I inherited money. He paid for the Corvette I bought for you. He paid for our new cabin cruiser. He paid for our house at the lake. He paid for our Country Club membership, and he even pays the monthly dues!”
          Shaking his head from side-to-side the husband slowly lowered the gun. He looked over at the cab driver and said, “What would you do?”

The cabby said, “I’d cover his ass up with that blanket before he catches a cold.”

Anonymous

I say auld chap! yo doth lower the tone in here! What?
            why is 2 persons in bed with a donky?

saxomonica
            Participant

The Man, the Boy, and the Donkey
              Aesop

A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along by his side a countryman passed them and said, “You fools, what is a donkey for but to ride upon?” So the man put the boy on the donkey, and they went on their way.
              But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said, “See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides.”

So the man ordered his boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn’t gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other, “Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along.”

Well, the man didn’t know what to do, but at last he took his boy up before him on the donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passersby began to jeer and point at them. The man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at.

The men said, “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor donkey of yours — you and your hulking son?”

The man and boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, until at last they cut down a pole, tied the donkey’s feet to it, and raised the pole and the donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them until they came to a bridge, when the donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the donkey fell over the bridge, and his forefeet being tied together, he was drowned.

The Moral of the Story ~ Try to please everyone, and you will please no one.

Anonymous

poor donkeys they suffer so much abuse!

https://www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/

Pete
                Participant

Yes SX well said, they are poorly treated throughout the world.

saxomonica
                  Participant

Guys, i wish to make a public apology if i have offended anyone with my crass sense of humour and i do not wish to detract from Robert’s initial post either.

‘Explanations become excuses’.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=481163004039057&set=a.454653093356715

Anonymous

Anonymous

Well done Robert, thanks for taking the time out to share your recordings! It’s great to hear what other players sound like.

Come on folks keep uploading stuff!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.