Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions The six blind men of Insdotan describing "You Never Can Tell"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

A two chord song by Chuck Berry.I’ve been searching for the correct sheet music since before I joined Johnny’s site, howtoplaysaxophone. I’ve seen and heard musicians, sax players, guitar players, ukulele players play this song and play it correctly but I have never seen the correct sheet music. Many people have sent me bits and pieces but so far no cigar. I’ve been making it up as I go along stringing riffs and a few music notes in all 12 keys but none fit the bill. I have 7 version on my computer using Crescendo and am still testing out more bits and pieces. So if Johnny puts the music together I’ll buy it. Johnny will have it right. Sheet Music Plus has a version but it’s wrong. Music notes has it but it’s wrong. It’s a simple song with only two chords. Thanks to all here on the site for sending me what you sent me. It’s like the six blind men of Insdostan describing an elephant. Though all were partially right, all were totally wrong. I’m still looking, listening, and exploring….You Never Can Tell.

john
      Keymaster

yes William, just an awesome song!

Anonymous

john
          Keymaster

Thanks sxpoet. I see parts of this I can use, esp the alto riffs

Anonymous

It’s so sad when people don’t properly document what they have created.
              Their creations (fame) is lost over time when it can’t be appreciated anymore.

Which is why I believe the classical compositions are still popular today.
              As these works can be studied and played just as the composer envisaged.

Gifted people who are willing to teach and share their talent are rare.
              Thank you Johnny for making the effort to teach through your website.

john
              Keymaster

Again sxpoet, thanks for the “You Never Can Tell” music. After looking it over I can see this is the best sheet music for “You Never Can Tell”. All the parts are there. I know this site. I have other music from this site like La Bamba etc. So I have a lot to play with

Anonymous

@William – it’s my goto site for anything i can’t find. Also the SCRIBD website is another site to find books and music sheets that are hard to find. enjoy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.