Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Recording Your Saxophone Tune for my wife

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike Potter
    Participant

A little tune for my wife, she wanted something to dance slow to… found a pretty good backing track and sort of figured out the melody line.

Pete
      Participant

love it Mike you are sounding better with age.

sxpoet
        Participant

good sound!

Wayne Galtier
          Participant

Very Very well done! Great job on that tune. Love the reverb level of the sax. Gives it a mellow “love Song” ambiance. It is obvious that you are an accomplished saxophonist. I will keep my eyes out for more of your recordings.What DAW are you using for your recordings. I use “AUDACITY” because it is free and I think it is a pretty good DAW. I have been using it on my recordings. I have gotten used to it for the purpose of my recordings. I can mix down to what I want without having to have a degree in audio engineering (lol). I’m using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface.

Where did you get the backing track? I have been looking for a backing track on some of Ace Cannon’s old songs,,,,particularly “Sitting Tight”.
            I play Tenor Sax. Do not have any other saxophones. I grew up in the 50’s and 60’s and love Tenor Sax.

Mike,,,,,thanks for the excellent recording.

Wayne

Leo Salu
            Participant

Mike you never disappoint, glad you have come back to the forum love your music.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.