Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video Winter Wonderland – Tenor Sax

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Fletcher
    Participant

Thomas Fletcher
      Participant

Thomas Fletcher
        Participant

Thomas Fletcher
          Participant

Thought I should put up my first video. Loved the backing track to this! There are a few bumps and scuffs and the tuning could be a little better as well, but overall quite proud of the amateur recording. Thought I should keep it in the lower register at the end as the tuning wasn’t great at the top, the solo was near perfect but still sounds nice as well as the ending! Hope you enjoy my festive playing!

Michael Bishop
            Participant

Very nice Thomas 🙂 Lot of good stuff going on here, you’ve got a good feel and rhythm going in your playing; very cool. Is that a Selmer Tenor Sax you’re using? Great job, thanks for posting. Hope to see more of your playing here on Johnny’s site.

Thomas Fletcher
              Participant

Once again Micheal thanks for telling how to post videos. In fact it’s a Conn Selmer saxophone. They feel like a Selmer as well as sounding like a Conn, they are very nice to play even though my main instrument is alto.

Jazz Cat
                Participant

nice job! I like your tone, very smooth and pleasant – well done 🙂

Thomas Fletcher
                  Participant

Thanks Jazz cat!

Anonymous

Hi Thomas, well played! Your Tenor has a wonderful tone.

I’ve been humming this tune ever since I listened to Jazz Cat’s version.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.