Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video A few of my recordings and short update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Z
    Participant

Hey everybody,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on Johnny’s website! I’ve had an incredibly busy year studying jazz saxophone at college in Chicago, but now that the summer is rolling, I’m hoping to have more time to practice and potentially make some videos! To start, here are some demo videos that my band recorded earlier this week. I just uploaded the videos to the band’s YouTube, and I hope to have them up on our website soon. I’m playing tenor, and my friend (a super great saxophonist and a great friend) Austin, is playing alto. I hope that you all enjoy these demos and I hope that your saxophone journeys are going great!

john
      Keymaster

hey Aminn, great to hear your update. you’re sounding pretty smooth on the tenor! (looks like you got an alto too)
        hope you guys get to do a lot of playing over the summer.

Anonymous

Hi Aminn. I listened to all three tunes and like them very much. Another few songs and you can burn a CD to help pay for skins, strings and reeds etc.
          The band is playing very well together imho. That gives us fellow sax learners something to aspire to.

Z
          Participant

Hey thank you everybody! I hope to have more for you guys to check out soon 😁

Marshall Rushford
            Participant

sounds really sweet well done.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.