Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons Beginners guide to Saxophone video lesson

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vic Lobo
    Participant

Hi Johnny,
      I have just purchased the beginners guide to saxophone I thought this purchase included a video lesson as I only see a pdf guide. May be I am mistaken, please direct me to the video link.
      I think your website is the best as far as Saxophone lessons are concerned, keep up the good work.
      Regards,
      Vic

john
      Keymaster

you are correct, there are video lessons throughout the eBook. You will see the links in the lessons. Just click those blue links and it will take you to the online video for that lesson.
        If you click on the link and nothing happens that means your browser is not responding properly, in which case just copy and paste that link into your browser’s address bar and it will take you there as all the links are complete and working.

let me know if you have any problems with it.

tom pallen
        Participant

AAEEEIIIII!!!! Your timing is impeccable. I just brought home my first horn, a 70’s Bundy 2 and I slapped a Rico 2.0 in and watched the breathing lesson that just came in before I attempted to make a sound. Only took 3 tries to pop the cherry. Thank you, thank you very much. You saved me a lot of time and aggravation

Your videos are 1st rate.

john
          Keymaster

right on Tom…glad to hear it worked well for you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.