Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Repertoire besame mucho

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

does anyone have backing tracks for besame mucho – i managed to find the sheet music for it which isn’t too difficult to play, or rather the version i have isn’t too difficult?

john
      Keymaster

I think I do. will have a look and if I find them I’ll email.
        Johnny

Michael Bishop
        Participant

Hey Johnny: would it be possible, if you find that backtrack, to e-mail it to me also? I’m more than happy to get you a few $ for it if needed too. That would be fantastic (no rush). Just let me know what concert key the backing track is in. I believe there are quite a few artists who have done versions of this song. I will be doing a few Latin/Spanish songs this year (there’s a nice music selection to bring onto your site if it’s worth your time financially to do so) on Alto and Tenor.

john
          Keymaster

Yes, key is D minor concert

john
            Keymaster

Thanks Johnny – i really appreciate that!! It’s a fantastic melody!

john
              Keymaster

You’re very welcome – I hope your chart is in the same key?!
                Anyway the track is in D minor, if you’re playing tenor your chart should be in E and if alto should be in B.

john
                Keymaster

Thanks again Johnny for the Info, i will transpose it to B. I also made a small donation to your site in appreciation.

john
                  Keymaster

Yes, I just received notification from Paypal…thanks a lot, very much appreciated!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.